Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Hate Dumb Ads (Or, Why Iowa Is Better Than Iraq)

I saw this ad today, and since I have a blog I can share with you how dumb and unfair it is.
This makes it sound like it's just as easy to go to Iraq as Iowa. There are many good reasons for going to Iowa. One is football. Another is the Field of Dreams. Another is that Iowans are the first to decide who they want to be president of the United States of America.

There are many reasons not to go to Iraq. One is war. Two is, ... yeah, it pretty much comes down to not getting yourself killed.

Let's not chastise Obama for going to Iowa 43 times more than Iraq, shall we? Aside from being a nicer place to live, they also speak English and it's much easier to get to (the Ike to I-88 to I-80). We'll have four, maybe eight years to pick on the guy, for probably much more valid reasons.

We even produced an American president, Mr. Vets for Freedom Dot Org. Hah!

No comments: