- Why isn't Memphis pronounced like Memp-Hiss (rhyme with hemp-hiss)? Doesn't that sound better?
- If I wrote a non-fiction book, what would it be about?
- Can I write something so witty and clever that Sarah Borges will leave a comment on the blog?
A ceiling tile from the Broken Singles' tour of Europe.
- Why did the Others want Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer? Is it because they are the four biggest characters? And why did they want Hurley specifically if they were just going to let him go?
- How can you put on an exhibit about Edvard Munch and not have his most famous painting?
- When Molly and I are the last two people not on Facebook, will we talk to each other while the rest of the world updates their Facebook status?
- Is this the funniest one-second commercial in television history?