Sunday, November 10, 2013

P62013: Week 11 Just Kinda Checked Out

Games watched: Oregon-Stanford (Thurs); Baylor-Okla (Thurs, 2nd TV); Iowa-Purdue; Minnesota-Penn St (flip); Indiana-Illinois (sometimes); Michigan-Nebraska; Miami-Va Tech (occasionally); ND-Pitt; Alabama-LSU (2nd TV); UCLA-Arizona (most).

It's late on a long weekend and I'm very tired. Apologies for the drive-thru version of the Pick Six. (At least you can understand me when I speak and I give correct change.)

Out: Texas Tech and Notre Dame. T-Tech continues their Northwestern impersonation. ND lost to 4-4 Pittsburgh.

In: Texas (deservedly so) and Georgia. Now, I hate Minnesota, so take this with the proper perspective: Georgia being ranked at 6-3 ahead of 8-2 Minnesota is an absolute fucking joke. Frankly I don't think 7-2 Miami should even be ranked after losing by about 80 points in two straight weeks.

I had three road wins: Nebraska @inexplicably bad Michigan, UCLA @ Arizona and Texas @ wherever they were, West Virginia I think. However, those were my only three wins, as Oregon got their wings clipped in the Tree of Stanford (I am tired but still punny) and Miami started doing their best Texas Tech impersonation.

Best week: Biggest movers were Wisconsin, Michigan State and Texas. Congrats to "sodeh" and "Prestige Worldwide." Sodeh is all the way up to 4th, congrats! And Prestige is knocking on the top 10.


Enough jibber jabber, who's winning? You know:


"Dirty Diapers" keeps rolling. No comment, check the scoreboard below.

The links:

P62013 Scoreboard
Points for each team
AP Top 25 Poll

Top kitty: Tigger at 5th. Top kid: "Lightning McQueen" at 7th (tie). Top dog: "Quarter Dog" at 19th (tie). I might be in 36th place, but at least I'm still tied for the household lead!

No comments: